... Because their feet stink. :-)
NO more joking around, below are 5 Crazy Giraffe Facts:
1) Giraffes are the tallest mammals on Earth. Their legs alone are taller than most humans—about 6 feet. I'd hate to be a tailor fitting one of them for pants!
2) Male giraffes fight with their necks. They swing them from side to side in an attempt to head-butt their opponent. OUCH!!! It is the males with the longest and and strongest necks that inevitably win and get the lady. wink wink!
3) Giraffes need less sleep than any other mammal. Five to 30 minutes in a 24-hour period is all they need. They take quick naps throughout the day...sometimes for less than a minute!! Now that's a power nap!
4) Giraffes have a dark bluish tongue that is very long – approximately 20 inches long!! Imagine getting licked by one of them!?? LOL
5) Giraffes are non-territorial, social animals that always travel in large herds.
Are you the tall, social one in your herd? Show it off with a hand painted giraffe head sculpture in your bedroom or living room. Your giraffe head is painted with stunning (life-like) details, available in a variety of colors... you can customize it with over 22+ color combinations!